Saturday, May 06, 2006

No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth

My health has improved, but there's more work to be done. I can't thank all my supporters enough. The Inbox here has something in it almost every day from well-wishers.

I know I should do more to stay in touch with everyone, and I promise I will in the near future. In the meantime, don't forget that there's a web site at http://www.darianotoole.com that has some new audio.

A special thanks to Cynthia Nelson for the petition. It was heartwarming to know that so many people cared enough to voice their opinion.

What am I doing lately? A lot of soul-searching and focusing attention on a healthy lifestyle. Something I've lacked for several years. I've been on the radio, or off and desperately trying to get back on, for so many years. I've forgotten how to relax. I guess my body decided to send me a message. And it was received.

You can all do yourselves a favor if you take a lesson from me. Don't spend too much of your life trying to hurry toward a goal. You can wish your life away.

Love to all of you. Don't forget me. I certainly won't forget you, and I'll be back one of these days.

D-Monster